Good-Bye

Hi, it's Frank again, Today was sad when I found out that Johnny died from being seriously injured and Dally who robbed a grocery store. After he robbed the store he eventually got caught after scampering his way throughout Tulsa, Oklahoma. He had gotten shot when he pointed his fake gun towards the police. I learned and experienced many things after seeing all of what these Greasers and Socs do.  The part that I learned when I spied on the Greasers is there Privileged. They were not really privileged because they come from the hood which is a harsh lifestyle. Their parents died in a car accident which made Darry drop out of school to help financially and put food on the table so they won't be famine, this shows that they were not really privileged with money.  In addition, all of this shows how lucky and privileged we are with money and to have a great family because the Greasers family was their gang. We should all be thankful for everything we have or given to us even though it is great or not because it's better to have something rather than nothing. I also learned that to stay in school and out of trouble because If you don’t stay in school then you wouldn’t be able to follow or have a goal. You also wouldn’t have a bright future like having a chance of being a magnate. Gangs will get you in trouble and wouldn’t keep you safe because of big fights with weapons like switchblades and stealing or sneaking into Drive-in Movies. In one of the events with the Greasers, Ponyboy and Johnny snuck into the movies and because of this they could have gotten fined or put into jail. One part that happened with two of the Greasers was when Johnny and Ponyboy went to the park, but then the we encroached their territory, Johnny and Ponyboy tried to shun away from us but we still fought . We got a hold of ponyboy so they were drowning him in the fountain while Johnny was on the ground hurt. Johnny took out his switchblade and stabbed Bob who died from it. This happened in one of the events and shows that it's  better to not go to gangs because they have great enemies and when they meet they fight violently. Later on that day I went to the hospital to see both Dally and Johnny dead on a rolling bed.  Then I went back to my car and drove off, suddenly a car crashed into my car which made it flip. When I opened my eyes the car was on fire and made a boom.” My last thought before it exploded was Good-bye. I woke up and said: “what, what, what, what happened.” I was in a hospital in a bed, I got up and asked for service but no one answered. I got up and walked to the front desk, I said Hello, but no one said anything. Then I ran into a door and went passed through it without trying to open it. I thought to myself, “What the heck.” I tried to touch something but when I did my hand went through it. I was a Ghost!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fight of Ponyboy and Darry, The Phone call

The Park Incident

The Big Rumble