Talking To Cherry And The Fire At The Abandoned Church


While we were looking for Ponyboy and Johnny, we ran into Cherry. We said hi and she said, "guy's what are you doing." One of the Socs said, “We are looking for Ponyboy and have a violence plan when we find Ponyboy and Johnny.” We told Cherry everything that we would do when we find them, it sounded as if she was going to snitch on us because she was quiet most of the time and was just listening. Even though I knew where they slept and what they looked like now, I still did not tell them. Then Cherry drove away after 20 minutes of talking to us. As we were looking around the area we saw a clouds of black smoke as if a house was burning. We drove that way and saw paramedics and fire trucks coming towards the house. When we got there all of us saw johnny getting put into the paramedics. I don't know why, but there was a school bus there and kids who had dirty faces. As we were there watching the church burn down, the flames got bigger and bigger making us back away from it. The wind was blowing the embers around and at this point, I hoped that no one in the crew would think that I saw Ponyboy and Johnny here since I was picked up there. I thought to myself how this area burned to the ground and why were the kids there. Maybe Ponyboy and Johnny forgot to put out their cigarettes or something, I didn’t know exactly what happened.

Comments

  1. Hi my name is Stanley. I was also there, present at the time the church was burning. I agree that the church is probably burning because of either Ponyboy or Johnny dropping a cigarette. When the church was burning, there were little kids who were having a picnic stuck in there. Johnny and Ponyboy ran into the church to help them. As Johnny was getting out of the church, a piece of the roof fell on him which is why he was being put in the paramedics. After this experience, I think that Johnny and Ponyboy are heroes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Fight of Ponyboy and Darry, The Phone call

The Park Incident

The Big Rumble