The Park Incident

Hi, it's Frank, It was Monday, May 15. Five of us from the Socs went to a park and found two greasers named Johnny and Ponyboy. My crew knew this was the best time to gang up on Ponyboy and Johnny because it was only them and that they deserved it for talking to our girls. We stood right in front of them as they were sitting calmly. I knew that Ponyboy was scared so he tried to run away but then two of our guys got held him down when they put his arms behind his back. The two of the  Socs dragged him to the fountain and ducked his head under the water to drown him.  Then it was me and two of my friends who were going to fight Johnny.  Johnny stood up and grabbed out his switchblade, all of us backed out a bit then attacked. Bob  attacked first and got stabbed in the stomach. The two Socs who were drowning Ponyboy let go and ran with the two of us. I couldn't believe that one of our crew members bled to death because of getting stabbed by a Greaser. All of were sad in tears of the death of our fellow mate.

Comments

  1. I'm sorry about your friend's death but I was there watching how it all went down from a safe distance and in my opinion, the only reason Johnny committed such a thing is because it was self defense. Johnny probably was so tired of you bullies always jumping him and his friends that the second they came and tried to jump him and PonyBoy, Johnny felt that he had to kill him so he would prevent himself or PonyBoy from getting hit. I believe that his actions were too much but he had to do it to show the socs that they can't just jump them any second now. In my opinion, the best advice I could give you right now is to prevent Johnny Cade because if he killed someone, he might be crazy enough to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am Phoebe, but many people will often call me Phoenix. I am sorry as well about the death of your friend Bob the Soc. I am a Soc also, and I always wish that they stay out of trouble to save their own lives and to also not harm other people like Greasers. It has given the Socs, as a whole, a very bad reputation. I also witnessed this event from a distance, but I got very scared and frightened after Johnny killed your friend. Johnny must have been scared too, and he probably wanted to save Ponyboy from you guys. This is why next time you should stay out of trouble and refrain from getting involved in cruel shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss and I hope nothing like this will ever happen to you again. I have witnessed this incident far away and I ran away after Bob got killed. The reason why Johnny decided to kill Bob was self defense, and the situation could have been much worse. I have been interested in Socs and Greasers and I always want to know, why do you hate each other to the point were you want to kill each other? When you Socs do horrible things like this, it could really get you into serious consequences. I want you to be aware of that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Fight of Ponyboy and Darry, The Phone call

The Big Rumble