The Fight of Ponyboy and Darry, The Phone call

It's Sunday May 14, 3 days after we jumped Johnny and Ponnyboy. I have been sad for these past few days because of what Cherry said to me after I fought Ponyboy.  On the day after the movies I have been hearing rumors about how Darry slapped Ponyboy, which made him run away from home with Johnny. My friends have been saying that they had an argument because Ponyboy was late after the movies. He said that he fell asleep but he actually didn't which made Darry mad and led to a fight. I thought to myself this is great because this may cause the group to split up.  Suddenly, I get a phone call from Cherry saying that she told Ponyboy that she can't talk to him anymore or even interact with him. I said, "No it's my fault, I am the one who supposed  to be saying sorry because it's my fault for making you mad." She said, "okay I forgive you." Then we both said bye and hanged up, and because of this I was happy than I can ever be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Park Incident

The Big Rumble