The Final Fight Of The Big Rumble.

Hi its Frank again and it's May 26, 2017. As we gathered up together I counted them and there was twenty-two of us when we were going to go fight the Greasers. I had a weird feeling in my stomach, it was like nervousness that someone will get hurt or might die from fighting. There was six cars who drove to the area where Greasers and Socs would meet up. Finally, we were there and saw that there were only twenty greasers, I noticed that they put extra oil on there hair so they looked like they are truly a Greaser. The more close we were to them the more nervous I was.  The Socs and Greasers were talking to each other, Paul and Darry went up and looked at each other, Suddenly someone yelled and Paul punched Darry, the rumble was on. I ran to the corner away from every punch and blood I saw coming from them, it made me feel a shiver. After a while of fighting the Socs ran away into there cars and left, the Greasers were yelling with joy. They said, "Yay we won, we beat the Socs." I was left behind because I hid away from everything, I had to walk home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fight of Ponyboy and Darry, The Phone call

The Park Incident

The Big Rumble