I Encounter Johnny and Ponyboy

Hi its Frank, Its wednesday may 17 and outside it seems a bit gloomy. Today I went to abandoned church in Windrixville to meet up with my friends there to find Johnny around the area. since I was the first one at the church I sat down.  Suddenly, I think I saw Ponyboy in the church who had his hair shortened and bleached. I wanted to go over there and fight him but I thought to myself that I was in church and that it was only me. I hid behind the bench and kept on spying on him while he was sleeping on the ground, then I saw Johnny coming in with some groceries, there were tons of baloney and cigarettes. He even bought Ponyboy a book they can read. Then I heard the Mustangs make a sound behind me, it was the Socs. Ponyboy and Johnny hid behind the walls of the church. The Socs jumped out of their car, looking for me so I got out of the church and told myself to not tell the Socs that they were there because they were literally homeless. I went to the car and jumped in, and said: "Let's drive around the area to find Johnny", and Randy said, "Where should we go first." I said, "wherever you want." But, I knew exactly where they were. I didn't want to tell anyone in the Socs that they were in the church or that they had shortened and bleached their hair because it would make it more easy for them to find them and that they would kill them.

Comments

  1. Hey Frank, my name is Jeff. I didn't notice Ponyboy with his new haircut, but I did see Johnny. I saw him buying food and cigarettes at the convenience store. He looked dreadfully thin, like he hasn't eaten in weeks even if it has only been a day. He really looked like a lost puppy to me. Weird, right? He looked pretty tuff, if it wasn't for his eyes. His eyes gave the impression that he did a lot of bad things in his life, but always felt remorse. His eyes show that his parent's don't care for him, and he's never had someone to guide him. I tried to be friendly and sound casual with him, and try to make it sound like I didn't witness the murder, but he sort of ignored me and just left.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Fight of Ponyboy and Darry, The Phone call

The Park Incident

The Big Rumble